Monday, August 5, 2013

The Film Industry Can Kiss My ... !
It's been a long boring summer. I say so, because I've worked most of it, and I have not had much time to go out with friends and do fun stuff. Most nights, as I sit alone in my room, I think of watching a movie, so that I am not bored out of my mind. Some of the movies I've seen this summer are Red Dawn, White House Down, Batman 1, 2, and 3, The Darkest Hour, among others. These are pretty cool movies; there are guns, there is drama, and there are nice effects, which reveal that those movies had a high budget. The issue here is that, although the film industry is amazingly rich, PLOTS in movies are getting pretty bad. How is it possible that 1 (ONE) man defeats a well trained, well equipped, army that has taken over the White House? How did we even let a group of terrorists to take the White House in the first place? How did a group of teenagers defeat the Korean Army that had invaded us, according to Red Dawn? Why was the guy with the mask so strong, if his little girl friend was the monster that came from underground in Batman 3? Once one thinks about the kind of things that happen in movies, it gets kind of annoying. I guess movie writers need a vacation or something; they're running out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment